- What information do we collect?
We collect personal information (Personal Information) that includes name, mailing address, email address, contact numbers, including residential phone number or mobile phone number, date of birth, communication preferences, contact information for friends you may wish us to contact (for example, Refer a Friend messages) and any other Personal Information provided by you.
- When do we collect Personal Information?
Personal Information that we collect and process may be generated through the purchase of our products or services or use of our Websites. We collect Personal Information when you:
- sign-up for any mailing list operated by us;
- purchase our products or services;
- submit any personal data questionnaires;
- submit a request to collect samples from our brands;
- participate in our rewards programme;
- visit our Websites or online advertisements; and
- submit any queries online on our Websites.
We may also collect Personal Information where it is already publicly available or when you disclose to us through other channels (physical or electronic) or dealings.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time via email to email@example.com or writing a letter to our office at 10 Science Park Road, #03-20, Singapore,117684.
- We may require seven business days to process your request for any update of particulars or withdrawal of consent to take effect.
- What do we do with your Personal Information?
- If you have consented, we use Personal Information to send you email, SMS and other communications containing product information, cosmetic tips, promotions and targeted display adv.
- We do not sell Personal Information.
- We may share Personal Information with our affiliates.
- We use Personal Information for the purposes of our ordinary course of business, including:
- to provide you with personalized services;
- to enable us to develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising;
- to administer our websites;
- to improve your experience with us;
- to send important notices, such as communications about products and services, special offers or changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- to respond to your queries;
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research; and
- to improve our products, services and customer communications.
- for event or seminars for publicity purposes
- Third Parties
Cookies are small files that are left on your computer during your navigation of a Web site (such as for example the pages consulted, the date and time of consultation, etc.) and which may be read during your visit to the same Web site.
To benefit from all of the functionalities of the Site, it is better to set the browser to accept cookies. We would like to stress that the cookies do not permit us to identify you.
However, and in conformity with the recommendations of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore, we would like to inform you that you may prevent the setting of cookies by configuring your browser in such manner determined by your browser. For more information, please consult http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- Compliance with Law
We may disclose Personal Information that is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. In addition, we may disclose any information when it is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with suspected or actual illegal activity.
- Transfer of Data to Other Countries
- Storage of Personal Information
We as soon as reasonably possible will delete or otherwise anonymise Personal Information that is no longer required for business or legal purposes.
- Updating Your Information
You can review, change or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opt-Out and Managing Your Preferences
You can choose whether or not you would like to receive email from us. You may change your preferences at any time clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email you receive from us, or emailing us at email@example.com
- Contact Us
- Policy Updates