Many of us fret over acne breakouts, hoping that they can disappear in a day or two, but the road to acne and pimple recovery is a long one. Here we are sharing you the effective and safe acne scar treatment in Singapore.
These scars form when a pimple breakout damages the skin surface layer and the tissues under it. So – do not pop your pimples for fun or you might be facing permanent scarring!
Acne treatments often involve exfoliating the skin surface and using acid peels to strip away the top uneven layer to encourage new cell growth. However, do read up on the ingredients used on these procedures and ensure that your acne prone skin can tolerate them.
Especially with Asian Skin Types more prone to sensitivity, it is crucial to look out for plant derived ingredients with clinically proven study as this assures you see real results without side effects.
Read on for a review of snowperk’s Skin Soothing & Hydrating Booster paired with Revitalizing Moisturiser Cream, which boasts a naturally derived percentage of 99.7% (ISO16128 Standard) and learn how these Singapore-made products treat acne scar problems effectively and gently!
snowperk Revitalising Moisturiser Cream and No.5 Soothing & Hydrating Booster Review: Why Real Users Love this Acne Scar Treatment in Singapore
If you have sensitive skin, or are looking for alternatives to expensive acne scar treatments like laser treatments in Singapore, you have come to the right place!
You do not need to worry about underperforming results, thanks to the review from 25 real users in Singapore who are aged 20 – 45. Real users tried our Soothing & Hydrating Booster + Revitalising Mosituriser Cream combo and shared their unfiltered opinions on the effectiveness of its acne scar treatment.
We were so encouraged by their sharing and found their 14 day results inspiring. We hope you will, too.
- Nearly every skin type noticed a difference in the appearance of their skin and acne scars after using this combination of products
- Customers repeatedly commented that they loved the lightweight feel and that the products were easily absorbed
- Women noticed smoother, brighter skin, and achieved a healthier glow – even for acne prone skin types!
- The radiance our customers were able to achieve came about because of snowperk’s commitment to healthy, natural ingredients
14 Days Challenge With Natural Acne Scar Treatment in Singapore
At the end of their 14 days challenge, reviewers gave the cream-based moisturiser and soothing & hydrating face serum a 78% overall satisfaction rate. With 68% agreeing that they saw improvement on their skin, acne scar and lesser pimples on the face!.
Here is a breakdown of the reviews:
After 1st application
- Products spreads easily 95% satisfied
- Texture is lightweight and non-greasy 83% satisfied
- Products are fast absorbing 83% satisfied
Results After 7 Days
Hazel absolutely loved the softness of her skin after application, commenting positively on overall hydration and refreshing feeling! Hazel loved that snowperk Skin Soothing & Hydrating Booster has antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties to help fight pimples on face and acne scars!
Skin type: Oily Skin & Combination skin,
Skin concerns: large pores, slightly sensitive
Results After 14 Days
After 14 days, it seems like this is the best moisturiser for dry to sensitive skin types. It did not feel oily or heavy yet gave them a boost of hydration. However, the dry skin participant noticed significant hydration as well.
If you are looking for a moisturiser for oily, combination or acne prone skin, check out snowperk Balancing Moisturiser Gel-Cream who boasts equally positive reviews from consumers!
Here is the review summary from real users after 14 days application.
79% satisfied with the results on their skin in just 2 weeks!
After 14 days
- Skin feels healthier 78% satisfied
- Skin feels more hydrated 73% satisfied
- Skin feels more refreshed 73% satisfied
After using the Skin Soothing & Hydrating Booster + Revitalising Moisturiser Cream, women with the following skin types reported these results.
- Both products are quickly absorbed and do not leave the skin feeling sticky or oily
- Improved brightness and diminished dark spots
- Skin looks dewy, hydrated, and radiant
- Skin tone is evened out
Oily/ Acne Prone Skin
- Fewer pimples on face
- Lesser acne breakouts
- Reduced acne scars
- Quickly absorbed formula
- Instant glow
- Stays on the skin (does not leave a sticky residue)
- Skin feels more supple
- Skin feels hydrated, plump, and bright
- The formula is lightweight and is easily absorbed into the skin
- Lesser acne breakouts
- Improvement in elasticity and brightness
- Does not make face look or feel oily
- Fast-absorbing product
- Feeling of instant hydration
For anyone combating acne and acne scars and are looking for natural, effective acne scar treatment, it looks like this product combination is an ideal option. It also appears to be the best product for sensitive and acne prone skin types since it strengthens the skin barrier and reduces the P.acnes bacteria on the skin.
The Revitalising Moisturiser Cream seems to be the best moisturiser for sensitive skin too with its fragrance-free and colorant-free formulation. The natural ingredients helped our customers with sensitive and acne prone skin avoid painful, annoying skin reactions. If you are looking for a moisturiser for acne treatment in Singapore, you come to the right place!
Lets see what goes inside this Acne Scar Treatment in Singapore:
While many acne products in the market boast ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and retinoids, many sensitive skin types may find that they cause skin irritation and further inflammation due to the high acidity in them
When choosing ingredients, it is important to look out for the ones with great efficacy and proven clinical results.
Found in the native American mountains, Canadian Willowherb is used as a traditional salve for anti-irritant and a natural soothing agent for sensitive skin – even able to improve acne scars!
This is because the Canadian Willowherb has been clinically proven to inhibit the growth of the main bacteria responsible for inflamed acne breakouts – Propionibacteria acnes (P. acnes).
Consumers experience a reduction in blemishes and their skin is clearer in just 4 weeks. Consumers agree that their pimples on face and acne scars are less visible for a mattified, smoother, and healthier looking skin.
I love this ingredient for its anti-acne properties as well, with very high content of antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties, it helps prevent the proliferation of p-acnes bacteria on the skin. For those with Acne prone skin, this ingredient helps reduce the occurrence of acne and minimizing the appearance of acne scars, giving you clearer skin naturally.
Why this Natural Acne Scar Treatment in Singapore is Unique
View this post on Instagram
Real users mentioned repeatedly how much they liked that the products were fragrance-free and made from natural ingredients.
Healthy, glowing skin comes from within. Which is why snowperk believes in creating products that embody the essence of clean beauty.
Luminous, supple skin is achieved only when the skin is healthy. That is why the snowperk brand is all about clean beauty and sustainability. All products are made with ingredients that are healthy, safe, and naturally healing.
Natural Anti-inflammatory Ingredients in the Revitalising Moisturiser Cream
Some of the key ingredients in our Revitalising Moisturiser Cream are:
- Purified sugar beetroot: Rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin C and iron, beetroot has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. It can help reduce acne breakouts, brighten the skin and slow signs of aging.
- Glycerin from coconut and palm oils: Coconut and palm oils contain antioxidants and fatty acids, which reduce inflammation, irritation, acne breakouts, and redness. They trap moisture in the skin, helping to hydrate and plump the skin while giving it a healthy glow.
If you have oily, combination or acne prone skin, you may try this bundle Soothing & Power Lift set(O) which includes Balancing Moisturiser Gel-cream, skin Soothing & Hydrating booster and Skin Firming Booster. This set is suitable for improving acne scars, reducing black heads/white heads and preventing early signs of aging.
Natural Acne Soothing Ingredients in the No. 5 Skin Soothing & Hydrating Booster
Two key ingredients in our booster serum are:
- Canadian Willowherb: a highly active Willowherb extract, that is clinically proven to reduce skin redness within 30 minutes of use; consumers experience a reduction in blemishes and their skin is clearer in just 4 weeks**
- Saccharide Isomerate from Kernel Corn: a prebiotic technology, that is clinically proven to help deep hydration for up to 72 hours, and greatly improves the skin microbiome diversity for a healthy skin barrier in 7 days
How to Get to Know Your Skin Type to Create the Ideal Skincare Routine
We recommend consumers personalise their skincare experience because each skin is unique. You can just simply take the skin iD test to know your skin type and get personalised skincare routine tested by dermatologists.
Your skin is more than just Oily, Dry or Combination, there are so many other factors to take into consideration:
- Dark undereye circles
- Acne prone skin
- Acne Scars
- Dark spots
- Excess oil
- Excessive dryness
To treat these symptoms, you need to understand your skin type and skin concern, and choose the right products and layer the product properly. Our skin iD test will help you get to know your skin and create a custom skincare routine that improves its health.
If you want flawless, luminous skin, start using products designed to give your skin the nutrients and care it really needs.
Are you ready to get to know your skin better? Take our free skin iD test today!